Today ends my first week at the new company. Basically, I took introductory classes, online tutorials, learned a couple of names, and, most importantly, tried to absorb the culture of this place. It is quite unique and I like it. People are friendly and bright, and the food is good.
Apart from that I'm now registered in Switzerland, had a short and strange encounter with the German consulate which is located in a dark and narrow basement of an office building, petitionnaires are required to wait in front of it, standing, until they arrive at two tiny windows in the wall where they can talk to consulate employees, from Monday till Friday from 9:00 till 11:00am, or so.
Also, I have a Suiss phone number and a Zurich public transportation card. Still lacking is a nice and affordable flat. Hold your thumbs.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment